[twsocket] FTP Client Proxy and Error 426

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:58:43 -0500

I thought you had mentioned earlier that you were getting 426 errors? And that
you mentioned that your user needed to get to your server via proxy. I think
that's why he gave you the last message.

Davie