[twsocket] FTP Client Proxy and Error 426

SARGENT JEREMY JSARGENT@singular.gr
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:18:19 +0300

Yes! Now you're for it!
You're gonna have to learn how to use TWSocket since we're not
gonna tell you how to leave the list are we guys? :)

All you need is Delphi, a few good books and download ICS.
Go for it and you'll be a propeller-head in just 21 days or less
just like the rest of us. :)