[twsocket] EXCUSE ME

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:47:57 -0500

>From what his ORIGINAL post said, I believe that my TurboView will NOT
work. It appears that his client side is located in a business which
implements proxy in a "stricter" way. IE: It's not just a matter of
plugging in some proxy properties and then going on. It appears that when
he tries to connect, that his business security system pops up and claims
it needs a password to continue and he was wondering about an automated way
of getting around this. IE: In order to use his proxy service there needs
to be a proxy username/password entered :(

Davie