[twsocket] EXCUSE ME

SARGENT JEREMY JSARGENT@singular.gr
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:31:45 +0300

But it DOES go through proxies. There is even an FAQ that talks
about proxies eg. PassiveMode, logging in etc

I don't know how many times proxies have come up in this
discussion list. Try Davie's TurboView and you will see if its
FTP facilities work on your client's proxy. That was written with
ICS and if it doesn't work I am sure Davie will be very interested
or surprised.

I hope it helps you to make more progress.