[twsocket] (no subject)

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:11:39 -0500

WOW, I wasn't aware that you could open a compiled CGI script (EXE) with the HTTP server components???? Hmmmm

What method does that ?

:)

I am being silly of course, because I believe once the component is transformed into an EXE for performance reasons, that you could not really do much with it except run it.

Davie