[twsocket] FTPSERV demo modified under BCB5 passive mode problems.

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:05:27 -0500

First of all, here you go again soliciting beta testers :)

Why don't you do yourself a favor and BEFORE asking others to test stuff out,
TEST it out yourself first!!!

By this I mean thouroughly. Ask youself these questions.

1. Did u test with DOS FTP and STANDARD FTP SERVER
2. Did u test with DOS FTP and CUSTOMIZED FTP SERVER
3. Did you see if there were any operational differences between the two?
4. Did you test with ws-ftp client and STANDARD FTP SERVER
5. Did you test with ws-ftp client and CUSTOMIZED FTP SERVER
6. Did you see if there were any operational differences
7. So, DID YOU????

STANDARD FTP SERVER means, PersonalWebServer's FTP server you can put on your
own system, OR some ftp site out on the net.
CUSTOMIZED FTP SERVER is you program you are trying to write

You of course need to test it with YOUR ftp client as well once you determine
where the error is.

Have you done all this testing already before you had posted you message?

Davie