[twsocket] TnScript does no change port during run time.

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:34:12 -0500

I am using Delphi 4 and it just seems that the VERY BEST way to be sure of
things is to DISPLAY the output in writelns and the like. I depend on the IDE
debugger to display stuff correctly and 95% of the time it does, but when I get
to a point where I'm thinking, GEEEEEEZZZZZZ This HAS to be wrong, I then
sprinkle some writelns to be absolutely sure!!!

Davie
P.S. There are times where the IDE debugger shows wrong stuff