[twsocket] Can I get the limit for BCC from the email server?

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:28:38 +1000

There is no method for finding out this limitation from the server itself,
so it seems to be down to common sense.  It could come down to a count of
recipients on one address line, length of the RCPT TO line, or total count
of all recipients.  It is hard to say which one will affect you most.  Try a
few options and see.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"Programming is an art form that fights back." -Unknown