[twsocket] TFTPCLIENT Put() return value problem.

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:35:50 -0500

hey, then maybe instead of doing a clean abort on the file transfer, try setting
an Exception, and then your main caller of PUT will know that a bad thing
occured :)

BTW, have you tried my ABOR fix in the ftpcli.pas file?

Davie