[twsocket] TFTPCLIENT Put() return value problem.

Raptor G g_ates@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:49:50 EEST

Hello everyone,

I have a big problem with Put() in TFTPCLIENT.
As far as i know all the sync commands return boolean values based on their
success. But the following code:

if(currentFTP->Put())
{
}

ALWAYS enters the if, that is always Put returns true eventhough I abort the
transfer. Do not worry about the initialization, connection, .... the
Transfer is done healthily. But the problem is I cannot detect the success
of the operation. Same problem with the REST command.

Any code samples, either in BCB or delphi is deeply appreciated.

Best Regards,

RaptorG