[twsocket] Napster written with ICS?

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:36:59 +1000

They could be using raw sockets, or there are a number of other socket
components that could possibly handle this.  It is not surprising that
Napster is written with Delphi.  Quick way to check is to look at the
executable with a hex editor and search for the 'Borland' string.  To check
if it is made with ICS, search for one of the constant strings that Francois
puts in there as copyright messages.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"Programming is an art form that fights back." -Unknown