[twsocket] TFTPClient

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 02:51:33 -0500

You say that they ALL get the same error after a certain bad one pops up. When
you say they all get the SAME error do they also all show the SAME FTP SITE, or
does it display that you are working on a different site? I am wondering if
somehow you are not going to the next ftp site in your list.

If you are STILL having problems after this check, then email me a ZIP of your
program and I will point out your error!

Davie