[twsocket] HTTP Server and Real-Time Data

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:28:52 +1000

Write an ActiveX/Java applet that runs inside the web browser that accepts
the stream of text.  The applet will connect to your server.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"Programming is an art form that fights back." -Unknown