[twsocket] // forwarding a msg & Selective POP download

darinw darin@experts-exchange.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:33:51 -0500

I don't want to stray too far off topic, but the problem is that your new
MailFrom address may not be a local address so the new message will be
viewed as relay. Or maybe not.

Darin