Fw: [twsocket] Help - Compile error - ICS ftpcli & BCB5

Luis Filipe Fabiani luis2@becrev.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:02:40 -0300

 "ExecuteCmd" is a procedure (or function-- I use delphi :) ) defined in the
 test aplication, not in the component....

 So you must also copy it from the test app to your program

Luis Filipe Fabiani