[twsocket] Detect Internet connected or not?

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:25:31 +1000

That setting (in Internet Explorer Options) is a user setting.  Your
application should not change that setting, lest you bear the violent
outburst from thousands of end-users.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"What's so hard about pulling a sword out of a stone?  The real work's
already been done." -Lord Rust (Men At Arms -Discworld)