[twsocket] can't access ics faq

Larry Jackson LarryJackson@iName.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:23:13 -0400

Bob <Robert_A_Grabau@icpmech.navy.mil> asked:
> Hello all,
> I just found ics and would like to find a mirror of the faq as it appears
that
> I can't get to the source (either from home or work -
> http://www.feld.cvut.cz/%7Extomasej/ics/index.html - no response from
server).
> So is there a mirror so I can read the faq before I make a fool of myself
> asking a really large number of dumb questions?

The FAQ is maintained by Jan Tomaseck on a server for the
Electrical Engineering department of the university of Praque.
He is a student there and I assume that they either have it down for
maintainance or for the summer break.

I don't know of any mirror for the FAQ, but I will try and contact him
directly
to see if their is a miror.

P.S. The FAQ can alos be reached via http://www.jump.to/icsfaq

Larry