[twsocket] Adjust THttpClient->Get() timeout?

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:28:43 +1000

I think there are two issues with timeouts here.  Timeout during connect and
timeout during file transfer.

Winsock will take care of timing out during a connection process.  Timing
out during a file transfer (after a successful connection and part of the
file has been retrieved) is up to the application to control.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"What's so hard about pulling a sword out of a stone?  The real work's
already been done." -Lord Rust (Men At Arms -Discworld)