[twsocket] Adjust THttpClient->Get() timeout?

Peter Immarco android@micron.net
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:33:31 -0400

Francois,

Just to confirm, I accessed a web site I knew was down with THttpCli, it
did indeed timeout with the standard winsock timeout error after some
time.  But another poster to this thread said that THttpCli would do an
infinite wait.  Can I rely on THttpCli to time out or is there a chance it
might enter an infinite wait like the other poster said?

Thanks,
Peter.