[twsocket] Little problem with THttpCli component

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:59:03 +1000

Using Microsoft Proxy, he is either going through a caching proxy or NAT.
It supports both depending on configuration.

Can you bypass the proxy at all?  Does that work?  Other URLs?

I assume there was a closing double quote on the end of the URL in your
sample code?

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"What's so hard about pulling a sword out of a stone?  The real work's
already been done." -Lord Rust (Men At Arms -Discworld)