[twsocket] NLST and FTPClient on client machnie - still problems!

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:19:37 -0500

Hey!
If you want testers, then you can ask me "privately" and I would be more than
happy to test some of your stuff as long as "it's been tested by yourself as much
as possible". Then maybe you can get somewhere, but I wouldn't post a lot of
messages asking for people to test here. One or two messages about it is fine, but
once you go past 4 or more in a month it gets sort of annoyoing :(

smatters@smatters.com

Davie