[twsocket] NLST and FTPClient on client machnie - still problems!

Rafal Platek creams@creamsoft.com.pl
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:26:38 +0200

Davie,

> So THEN I used my TurboView program THINKING that it would blow up
> because of the
> situation you are having, so then I connected and much to my surprise
> it worked!!!
>

> Davie
> P.S. The reason I always say, get my program and see if it works, is
> because my
> programs' FTP was entirely written with the ICS stuff, so I can
> surmise that if it
> works with MINE, then it can be made to work. Get it?

Yes, I'll download it and test this. You persuaded me :-) By the way, your
lecture in your previous email has impressed me. Thank you for your time.
I'll let you know the results of my further investigation.

Regards,
Rafal