[twsocket] OnDataAvailable received twice

Wilfried Mestdagh wilfried_sonal@compuserve.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:25:48 +0200

Azrin,

Is it fired twice with data ? If it is and if you send a broadcast the
machine has probably 2 network interfaces.

Otherwise general rule in OnDataAvailable evnet:
check if error = 0 if not exit
check if received count > 0 if not exit

rgds, Wilfried