[twsocket] Simple SMTP server

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:05:29 +1000

I have created a very simple skeleton of a SMTP server using TWSocketServer
and TWSocketClient.  I can send that to you if you like.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid
problem?'"