[twsocket] html forms

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:27:10 +1000

If you want the values returned by a form on a webpage, you will need CGI or
similar.  If you cannot use the IT department's CGI, then you must have your
own.  This means running a web server on a machine that you control.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid
problem?'"