[twsocket] (no subject)

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:15:37 +1000

You want to make 2000 HTTP requests simultaneously?  I'm not surprised that
the application has a little spack attack.  It is much better to batch the
requests as you suggest.

The THttpCli component triggers an OnRequestDone event after each
asynchronous call completes.  From this event you can start another HTTP
request using the next username/password combination in your list of 2000
combinations.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid
problem?'"