[twsocket] Need Advice / Help on how to find the correct IP's

Wilfried Mestdagh wilfried_sonal@compuserve.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:22:05 +0200

Ralf,

Please include the original question in future. As I remember you wanted to
know if you had a connection on witch interface it was or witch one was the
internet one.

Wel if you can connect with addr '0.0.0.0' you have the ip of the server.
You can call LocalIpList to get list of all interface cards. Next step is to
set LocalAddr property to the first one and try to connect again. If it dont
work, then it's the wrong one, you can try the next, etc, and if connect is
ok then you have the interface witch is connected to internet.

If I'm completely wrong here pleas ask the original question again.

rgds, Wilfried