[twsocket] NLST and FTPClient on client machnie

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:39:03 -0500

Well, after you use the .dir method, then parse the data out so that
you
know what
files are folders and filesizes and dates & times etc... And then you
are off to
the races. If you don't want to write your own parser, then use mine,
have
posted. It's pretty good, I think. Go get it at:

www.smatters.com/ics

Davie