[twsocket] Need Advice / Help on how to find the correct IP's

Ralf Buml Sledge-Hammer@t-online.de
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:43:25 +0200

Hi Wilfried!

Thanx for your answer! :)

It's ok... I knew the thing with the IP-Adresses already.
But as your last paragraph says some users don't know
which IP-Adresses are valid. (I was such a user some years
ago, wondering why my Network never worked on TCP/IP :)))

Is there no other way than checking these adresses?
This way is much too unsecure for my needs and will be the
last escape if any other way is possible...

Greets
Ralf