[twsocket] Listening to everything

Simon Steed delphi@xploiter.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:13:36 +0100

Hi,

AtGuard was a commercial product written in Visual C++ by a company called
WRQ (now part of Nortons internet security package) so no it wasn't with
TWSocket. It basically monitors both at NDIS & TDI levels depending on the
OS it is running on.

For further details on NDIS/TDI see http://www.pcausa.com/ - off topic for
this list so don't ask your questions here :o) Instead join something like
the winsock mailing list.

Regards

Simon Steed