[twsocket] FTPClient - How to trap 10054 errors

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:25:01 -0500

Hey, I'm using ICS for my FTP functionality. Try my program and tell me if it works
or fails on your server for getting the file you are talking about. Then if it
works, then we can move on and see how to fix your code, otherwise it may be a
bugger to figure out.

www.smatters.com/turboview/download.html

Davie