[twsocket] timeout when tcp connection on internet

Wilfried Mestdagh wilfried_sonal@compuserve.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:02:35 +0200

Hello again,

I think my previous message was due to problems on 1 of the ISP's. Just a
few hours ago I read it in there news they had problem in one of there hops.
I tryed just to send a message to the same 'connected' line after more than
3 hours 'no traffic' and it seems to work ok. So obivoiusly there's no
timeout on a 'dead' tcp connection.

;-) strange, I ask a question and answer it myself ;-)  I'm getting old I
suppose ;-)

rgds, Wilfried