[twsocket] timeout when tcp connection on internet

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:59:17 -0500

Can u get onto each of the machines to see if you can BROWSE the Web to see if
maybe you got disconnected from one of the ISPs? I always thought that proxy
type software could also control the life time of a connection. I use Wingate
and there are timeouts for certain sockets stuff. So, maybe see if you have a
proxy/firewall. Also, does the router itself perform timeouts/disconnects?

Davie