[twsocket] TFtpClient Multi-threaded mode trouble.

Raptor G g_ates@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:38:39 EEST

Hello,

Where can I find socketSpy? It seems like an valuable tool.

Regards,

Raptor

From: "Wilfried Mestdagh" <wilfried_sonal@compuserve.com>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Subject: RE: [twsocket] TFtpClient Multi-threaded mode trouble.
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:55:35 +0200

Raptor,

To check out what is wrong you may monitor the traffic. You can do it in
your code or if you wants to be sure download SocketSpy and connect tru it.
Then you will see exacly what your program is sending, the state of the
connection, and the answers of the server. You know what's wrong in minutes.

Now you only know you do not get somewhere, but if you know what is sended
and received you will know wy you dont get there, that is what is importand.

rgds, Wilfried