[twsocket] forms.

Marco van de Voort marcov@stack.nl
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:41:39 +0200 (CEST)

I'm quite ignorant with respect to Delphi, so this might be a stupid
question:

Why aren't the server and GUI-frontend parts not kept separate? Isn't this
(besides for people like me) also a problem for console app versions?

(background:
I searched for Pascal source on telnet, and arrived on the ICS page. I'm a
Free Pascal user, and can use Object Pascal sources.

I checked the sources, and 90% of the basic functionality would work
(except maybe little things like the AS keyword) with minor modifications
(mainly in Uses clause and a series of small things)
The only major reason I can't use it is the fact that it is too
mixed with GUI widgets (TForm).

)