[twsocket] I am not this is a redirect problem?

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 02:07:48 -0500

I see a LOT of sites where what you would THINK would be a file is in fact
another html page. For example: A lot of nudy sites do that. It irritates me
because I cant' suck them down with Gozilla and I'm forced to download ONE at
a time :( Is this because of DHTML or what?

Davie