[twsocket] NNTP component

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:03:52 +1000

You should also be able to use the TMimeDecode component from ICS.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid
problem?'"

-----Original Message-----
From: John M. Jacobson [mailto:johnjac@xnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 10:49
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] NNTP component

You have to parse them out separately after you have the whole message. I
used the FastNet Mime component to decode attachments by passing it the
stream that I got from NntpCli.

John M. Jacobson
johnjac@xnet.com
Visit Jake's Delphi Page at http://www.xnet.com/~johnjac
Visit Jake's Code Efficiency Challenge at
http://www.xnet.com/~johnjac/JCEC.htm