[twsocket] HTTP caching question

Sarafinchan, Quentin quentin.sarafinchan@netshepherd.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:20:57 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFCF12.69CD6976

They use a index file that allows them to tie into the various files in the
chache.  I am not sure what IE5 uses, but I know both IE and NS used to use
a single file in the same directory to manage those files/images.

Quentin

-----Original Message-----
From: Rik Barker [mailto:r-barker@visionsoft.co.uk]
Subject: [twsocket] HTTP caching question

I'm using HTTPCli to download certain web pages, which I then want to save
into the cache so that should the user try and access them, their browser
will spot that they're already there.

I'm a little unsure of where to put them.  "C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet
Files"
seems to contain a large number of randomly named directories, is there a
pattern to this?

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFCF12.69CD6976

RE: [twsocket] HTTP caching question