[twsocket] Ok. It's buggy, but it's I'm working hard!

SARGENT JEREMY JSARGENT@singular.gr
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:31:37 +0300

That's why there are units and objects
in delphi ;) Anyone for OOP? You can still
find sceptism in companies who still refuse
to use OOA and OOP. After 5 years of delphi
or MFC how can people still refuse to OOP?