[twsocket] TWSocket, short messages and firewall

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:39:47 +1000

That should work fine, Davie.  MiniChat uses standard TWSocket, so just add
options for people to set SOCKS properties and away you go.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me.
And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan."