[twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED

Raptor G g_ates@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Jun 2000 10:43:03 EEST

I am using win2k with BCB5 + Delphi5. The source is in C++. I guess the
problem is with the OnResize events of the forms.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Raptor.

From: Davie <smatters@smatters.com>
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 16:13:43 -0500

I have already deleted your stuff. But, do this. get to a windows 98 machine
and
go into 800x600 mode and put your font size into "Small Font Size" in you
display properties.

What version of Delphi are you using? What version of Windos are you
running?

Ask if others had similar probelsm with the scroll-bars on the forms window.
It
was VERY annoying. :(

Davie