[twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:48:01 +1000

Go to the OptOut link given by Darin below and get their OptOut application.
It may find some others on your system too.  :)

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
"Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in."