[twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 06:02:40 -0500

I downloaded your program have found several issues, including UI and general
appearance and blowups (exceptions not catched). So to not flood this elist with
our back & forth comments, just email me privately and maybe I can be of some
help to you. And meybe you can be of some help to me at the same time :)

Dav ie