[twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED

Stephen Williams SWilliams@fm.optus.net.au
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:14:45 +1000

The majority of the world's FTP servers would use UNIX format I think.

I believe BCB projects can use Delphi units directly.  I'll have to check
this now that I have BCB5 (won it in a Delphi programming contest :)

Steve 'Sly' Williams
IT Development
Cable & Wireless Optus Outsourcing Services
swilliams@fm.optus.net.au
(On going to war over religion:) "You're basically killing each other to see
who's got the better imaginary friend."