[twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED

Davie smatters@smatters.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 18:07:48 -0500

I am not familiar with Borland's C++ stuff, if I read you right, you are
saying that the "C" can compile "Pascal" source files as well? How is that
possible? Because my pascal source might refer to some functions like
IntToStr that are pascal functions that get linked in. Does that mean the
the "C" compiler ALSO has the runtime stuff to link in so that it all
works?

Davie