[twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED

Jon Robertson touri@pobox.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 13:05:32 -0500

>> Since mine is in C++ and yours is in Delphi, I can't directly use
yours.

> Maybe I could compile it down to a OBJ????
> Let me know and I will do what is needed.

The original question that I answered had to do with using DCU files
(compiled Delphi units) in BCB, which you can't do.

But you can use Delphi source in BCB.  I just checked Davie's parsing
stuff and he is providing a Delphi source file.  Just add FtpCommon.pas
to your project and then add #include "FtpCommon.hpp" to any modules
that you want to use the parsing routine from.

Jon