[twsocket] My Utilities UPDATED

Raptor G g_ates@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 17:07:12 EEST

Hi,

I am having diffuculty in catching FtpExceptions under TFtpClient. The code
is as follows:

                try
                {
                        FTP->Connect();
                        FTP->User();
                        FTP->Pass();
                        ChangeAndList(currentSite.Initial_Directory);

                        DisconnectButton->Enabled = true;
                }
                catch(FtpException &e) // never reach here
                {
                        ShowError(e.Message);
                }
When I write define an invalid internet address, After the line Connect, it
calls OnError and the continues execution and gives the "Component not
connected" error at each FTP-> command. What I want is it to catch the
exception and jump to the end of the try catch block.
Any comments?

Regards,

Raptor