Delphi 2005

Robert Meek rmeek1 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 16:30:39 CST 2004

	Actually and according to the docs, it's the other way around!

Personal e-mail:  rmeek1 at comcast.net
dba / "Tangentals Design"
Visit us at:  www.TangentalsDesign.com
Home of "The Keep"!

Member of:  "Association of Shareware Professionals"
Moderator for:  "The Delphi", "Delphi-DB", and "Delphi-Talk"
programming lists at elists.org, and "DelphiTalk.net"
at www.DelphiTalk.net