Delphi 2005

Robert Meek rmeek1 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 00:05:37 CST 2004

	The Dr probably knows the answer to this, but as I seem to be having
a lot of problems and it's telling me my NET configuration isn't being
loaded properly, I think I'll go ahead and re-install from scratch after
re-installing the latest NET files from Microsoft.  Must I uninstall Delphi
2005 first or can I just keep it installed and only re-install the NET over
the previous installation?

Personal e-mail:  rmeek1 at comcast.net
dba / "Tangentals Design"
Visit us at:  www.TangentalsDesign.com
Home of "The Keep"!

Member of:  "Association of Shareware Professionals"
Moderator for:  "The Delphi", "Delphi-DB", and "Delphi-Talk"
programming lists at elists.org, and "DelphiTalk.net"
at www.DelphiTalk.net